Heather Hansen O’Neill is an award-winning speaker and author who fires up organizations and corporations on leadership, team development, and change management.
For over 18 years Heather’s company has helped clients from entrepreneurs of new businesses to Fortune 100 companies improve their relationships and lead more effectively in a rapidly changing corporate environment. She has helped her clients create deeper more meaningful relationships in sales and customer service resulting in increased customer loyalty and overall profit. In addition, the work she does to enhance understanding within and between departments has shown a better flow of productivity as well as higher ratings in employee satisfaction.
Heather Hansen O'Neill:
• Certified DiSC facilitator
• Author of Find Your Fire (Morgan James, 2011)
• Author of Teams On Fire! (Rock Star Publishing House, 2013)
• Certified Corporate Success Coach
• Host of Community Forum TV show
• Guest expert on NBC, ABC, the CW, and FOX
• Columnist and feature article writer for several regional and national papers and magazines
• Co-host of The Inspired Team Leader radio show
• Creator of Adventure to Connection and Stop the Violence Embrace the Children
Heather runs a successful business transforming lives and companies while making plenty of quality time for raising her three high-energy boys.
• Producer of Leading the Change: 21 Insights from the Experts