From Fear to Fire: Secrets to Overcome Fear, Embrace your Gifts and Achieve Success
This is the place where real people share real challenges. Where you can find a common bond and uncommon wisdom through their stories. Use tips from the breakthroughs of others to jump start your success. Speaker, author, adventurer, and host Heather Hansen O’Neill takes you on the journey from fear to fire. Today we talk about how to build a GIVERS community.
This week’s theme: Giving
There are various mastermind groups or communities that we can join these days. But how do you know if it’s a GIVER community or a TAKER community? E.A., our special guest expert, will assist us in determining the differences between the two. He will also teach us how to create a GIVERS community, having the right people around you with the goal of giving solutions to members’ concerns and educating them on how to create their own givers community.
E. A. Csolkovits was born in 1956 in Chicago, Illinois. His humble beginnings were that of the son of a milkman. At age 16, he started his business career at a commission sales job selling janitorial services to business owners.
At the age of 19, E. A. Csolkovits met Sam Robbins, a millionaire business man from Detroit, Michigan. Sam took E. A. Csolkovits under his wing and began to mentor him.
He began working for Sam at the House of Holland Jewelers in the diamond business.
In 1980, Sam established a private grant meant to be a part of Sam’s legacy due to his lifelong fight with diabetes. Due to this grant in 1980, Sam and E. A. Csolkovits began to formulate heart healthy and Wellness nutritional foods and drinks.
Over the next 45+ years, E. A. was blessed with the following business achievements.
• Chairman of House of Holland Jewelers at 21 years old.
• Started and operated Columbia Nutrition System, consisting of an international workforce organization of over 10,000 managers and professionals.
• Started and operated Delta International, which included building an international workforce organization of over 33,000, producing multimillions of dollars in volume.
• Hosted a business radio talk show (E. A. Csolkovits Live) which was heard across the U.S.A. and Canada, interviewed 3 different company presidents for 5 nightly shows each week.
• High-end, Results-oriented business consultant.
Connect with E.A:
Want More Information on Forming a GIVERS Juntos or becoming a Member of a current GIVERS Junto? Click here
Want FREE Downloads? Sign up for the FREE “GIVERS TOOLBOX” eNewsletter at: website
Receive Regular Great Content on The YouTube Channel for GIVERS University (Weekly Episodes of “Discern”: Youtube channel
Quote of the Day:
“The law of giving is very simple. If you want joy, give joy, if love is what you seek, offer love, if you crave material affluence, help others become prosperous.” ~ Deepak Chopra
Have you seen Heather’s new TEDx? Catch it HERE