This week’s theme: Kicking off 2023
When it comes to serving others, I strive for extreme clarity. I believe that when it comes to helping others, it is essential to be clear and transparent. This helps to ensure that my clients understand what I am offering and can make an informed decision about whether or not it is the right fit for them. Do you have a similar process? Here are some questions you may want to ask:
- Have you taken time for reflection? Asking:
- What worked this year?
- How did I help people best?
- Who do I love to work with? How can I serve them better?
- What didn’t work? What part of it was in my control? How can I improve that part for the next time?
- What else should I be considering?
- Do you know the areas where you need more clarity – either for yourself or in how you communicate with others?
- How do you feel? Is there a sense of wellbeing, peace, and satisfaction? Or do you feel overwhelmed, out of control, and stressed out?
- Do you believe that you have the power within you to change? Do you want to?
The year 2023 is almost here, and I am so incredibly excited! 2023 is sure to be an exciting year for the world- let’s make sure you kick it off in the right way.
From Fear to Fire: Secrets to Overcome Fear, Embrace your Gifts and Achieve Success
This is the place where real people share real challenges. Where you can find a common bond and uncommon wisdom through their stories. Use tips from the breakthroughs of others to jump start your success. Speaker, author, adventurer, and host Heather Hansen O’Neill takes you on the journey from fear to fire. Today we’ll be kicking off 2023 with the journey, service, and how you can use the same questions that I have asked to help you gain clarity.
Heather Hansen O’Neill
is the host of the From Fear to Fire podcast as well as a best selling author, igniter of inner flame, and an international keynote speaker and change strategist. Her specialty is in helping individuals and organizations consciously transform their behaviors for peak performance.
Reach out to Heather at Heather@HeatherHansenONeill.com.
Find her new TEDx HERE
Quote of the Day:
“All change comes from moving mind and muscle.” ~Heather Hansen O’Neill
Join The Humanity Project– a free FB group dedicated to providing a safe place to connect, learn, serve, and grow.